WinSpice (Windows Simulation Program with IC Emphasis) from CMOSedu.com
§ These files run on version 1.05.07 which can be downloaded here
§ The pages discussing WinSpice from the second edition (2005) of CMOS are seen in winspice.pdf (6 pages).
§ The official WinSpice page is found at: http://www.winspice.co.uk/
Some useful things to get started:
1) use the Open menu item to select a SPICE netlist
2) type run on the command line to run a spice file
3) type display to view the vectors after a simulation
4) typing plot Vout V(1) will plot the voltages Vout and V(1)
5) type destroy all to delete simulation results
6) type edit to edit the current netlist; exiting, after editing, reloads the netlist.
7) typing help all shows commands that you can use