LTspice is provided courtesy of Linear Technology, Inc.
and authored by Mike Engelhardt
Yahoo! group for LTspice is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LTspice/
aka SwitcherCAD, is a powerful and easy to use schematic capture program and SPICE
engine, without node or component limitations, that can be downloaded here.
- To use
LTspice with the examples at CMOSedu.com:
the contents of LTspice_CMOSedu.zip
onto, for example, the desktop (all of the LTspice simulation examples from both books with extras!)
*.asc files can be opened, simulated, and the schematics modified using LTspice.
using the LTspice simulations examples from CMOSedu.com is found here.
from CMOSedu.com are found here.
- Video tutorial on using LTspice on the Mac is found here.
- LTspice uses Level=8 for BSIM3 and Level=54 for BSIM4 (information about models from MOSIS is found here).
- Getting started with LTspice.pdf
(From Linear Technology, Inc.).
for speeding up LTspice simulations
are found here.
- If the output plots are jagged add the spice directive .options plotwinsize=0 to the schematic (see left image below, click to enlarge).
- Information on setting LTspice up with the Electric VLSI Design
System is found here.
CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and
CMOS Mixed-Signal Circuit Design