Verilog-AMS Examples using SMASH at CMOSedu.com
Information on the SMASH
Mixed-Signal Simulator, including links for downloading (MEDAL Solutions), is
Information on how to
download and install SMASH is found here.
Smash tutorials can be found here.
The Designer's Guide Verilog-AMS webpage is
are available below.
Below are zip
files containing Verilog-AMS examples from the CMOS book using SMASH.
To use these examples:
- Download and unzip one of the above files to the desktop.
- Open SMASH and use File -> Open Circuit to locate a *.cir file example (scroll down past the folders! See example below.).
- To simulate this particular *.cir file example from the book go to Analysis -> DC Transfer -> Run as seen below.
- Next expand the traces and select VIN and VOUT as seen below to display the simulation data.
- On the plot you can drag one signal over into the plot plane of the other signal to display the signals in the same plane.
- Double clicking on the left side of the plane will fit the signals to the available viewing area.
Return to the CMOSedu.com page