Is there a way to speed up LTspice simulations?
Try the following:
1. In a .tran statement try skipping the initial operating point solution
2. In a .tran do not specify the Maximum Timestep (above notice the blank field).
3. In a .dc analysis do not specify the increment of the 1st source, below. You do have to specify it for the other sources (itís 250 mV for the second source below).
4. For very large simulations use a .save to limit the amount of information stored on the hard-disk. For example use the directive .save V(out) V(in) where out and in are labeled net names.
5. Try using the alternate solver, below.